Typically used for temporary plugs.
Universal plugs are used for temporarily plugging of standard sizes of ducts, bell-ends and terminators from 1" to 6" in diameter.
- taper that makes insertion easy and tightness sure.
- angular rings that increase body strength and aid in tight seal.
- special plastic compound retains rigid softness over wide temerature range.
- extended lip for easier removal.
- special tab extension on all sizes, with hole to receive a rope in preparation for pulling cable at a later date.