SZ-412 Springless Sign Stand w/Auto-Latch
The SafeZone Series SZ-412 is a super lightweight compact springless sign stand for use with Roll-Up signs. Easy to use and easy to store, its single sign attachment point allows for quick deployment in the field. 12” minimum mounting height.
- Lightweight design / 20 lbs
- Compact for ease in storage / less than 1 cubic foot when stored
- Springless design
- Over-sized pull pins and kick release for quick release of legs
- 3 Separate height adjustments for uneven terrain
- Bright orange legs for extra visibility on curbs & sidewalks
- Powder-coated and zinc plated for maximum corrosion resistance
Designed to meet the minimum height requirement as set forth in the MANUAL ON UNIFORM TRAFFIC CONTROL DEVICES (MUTCD) and NCHRP-350 tested and certified (with roll-up signs), the SZ-412 is as safe as it is functional.
The SZ-412 is the right choice for Utility Companies, DOT’s, City & County Governments or anyone working along secondary roads or inner city streets.