S4-7P ALL YEAR School Sign
2009 MUTCD Section 7B.08 School Sign (S1-1) and Plaques
01 Many state and local jurisdictions find it beneficial to advise road users that they are approaching a school that is adjacent to a highway, where additional care is needed, even though no school crossing is involved and the speed limit remains unchanged. Additionally, some jurisdictions designate school zones that have a unique legal standing in that fines for speeding or other traffic violations within designated school zones are increased or special enforcement techniques such as photo radar systems are used. It is important and sometimes legally necessary to mark the beginning and end points of these designated school zones so that the road user is given proper notice.
- Meets MUTCD Standards
- 2 Standard Sizes 24" X 12", 30" X 18"
- Face or 080 Aluminum. Other thicknesses available upon request
- Black on Fluorescent Yellow Green
- Reflective Sheeting based on selection. Type IX or Type XI
- Overlay option (Call for option pricing)