Prime Conduit™ Bore-Gard© Trenchless Raceway
Prime Conduit's PVC Bore-Gard conduit eliminates the costly problems of HDPE pipe on a reel such as reel handling, fusion welding, uncoiling and wasted pipe, safety hazards and additional job site labor.
Bore-Gard is designed and proven to meet the rigorous requirements of horizontal directional drilling for electrical and data-com applications and is available in Heavy-wall Schedule 40 or Extra Heavy-wall Schedule 80 conduit.
The unique design incorporates a water-tight seal and locking ring that enables fast, cement-free assembly, strong enough for 1000 foot bores. Short lengths of 10 and 20 feet fit into the tightest spaces and can be easily transported to the job site. Simplify trenchless installations and lower your costs with Bore-Gard.
|Locking ring enables fast, |
Slide locking ring into
|Fully assembled, the |
locking ring provides
joints without cement.
- Easy to handle 10 and 20 foot lengths
- For bores up to 1000 feet
- Fast easy assembly
- Strong water-tight joints without cement
- Fits standard rigid nonmetallic conduit fittings
- All nonmetallic construction
- Superior crush and stiffness over HDPE
- Eliminates the need for chains and backing plate installation
- Type: Schedule 40 - Heavy wall; Schedule 80 - Extra Heavy wall
- Sizes Schedule 40 - 3", 4", 5" & 6" Schedule 80 - 3" & 4"